Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jam-On The Groove - Saturday, September 19th, 2009

CATCHING UP!

Unfortunately, I have not been able to keep up with the podcasts of late. I am hoping that I will be back on top of them now. Here is the show from September 19th.

Dogtrane started out the show with an electrofied theme. He dropped a nice blend of Electronic Disco, some Electro, and even some Miami Bass.

On my segment I took over the Street Sounds Electro Chart duties for the week from Leeroy's The Projekt show. I played the full versions of all of the positive movers for the week.

Here is the track list for my segment:

Koova - "Click Track"

BMV - "Lefty Righty"

DJ Overdose - "Mossad Commando"

Microthol - "Binary System"

Microthol - "Fragile"

Kalson - "Like You"

J Double - "Dangerous (Supreme.Ja Remix)"

Rob Real - "Time Traveller"

Biepang - "Neon Parallels" [backing track for chart rundown]

Magnetic Bass Force - "Search & Destroy"


Dogtrane then decided to spin for an extra hour and dropped a solid set of party grooves and breaks. So this week we have a 3 hour podcast for your listening pleasure!


ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment