Friday, September 11, 2009

Jam-On The Groove - Saturday, September 5th, 2009

END OF SUMMER LABOR DAY BASH!!!

I originally decided not to post a podcast for this week. Our show was rife with technical difficulties during the first half of our planned 4 hour, 2 podcast extravaganza. We were kicked off the air no less than 7 times, which proved to be quite frustrating. However, when we finally got rid of the gremlins about 1:40 in or so things did stabilize rather nicely.

The podcast picks up from that point. Dogtrane spinned classic Brooklyn House Party Disco. Unfortunately, due to all of the problems there was a lack of the usual party revelry as my concentration remained on keeping us on the air. Still, Dogtrane did his thing as he always does.

I then did a first for my segment of the show. I bypassed my usual presentation style and instead spinned a 2 hour set of Nu Electro in a party flow. It is something that I plan to do more of in the future. Due to this there is no track list for my segment this week, just non-stop beats!

ENJOY!




No comments:

Post a Comment