Friday, November 18, 2011

Jam-On The Groove - Saturday, August 13th, 2011

August 13th Podcast

Dogtrane blasts off in fine form as hits you with some rump devastating, hard hitting House and Nu Disco! No booty is left unmoved as the four on the floor poundage comes on down with furious intent. Earth moving set!

I then followed that up with a healthy dose of that funky jazzy goodness! I covered all kinds of bases this week from classic Funk to Drum & Bass to Rock, but it's all jazzy! Here's my playlist:

Roy Ayers Ubiquity - "A Tear To A Smile"
Mandre - "Solar Flight (Opus I)
Stevie Wonder - "Too High"
Sonic Generation - "Funky Solution"
Zero 7 - "Warm Sound"
Incognito "Can't Get Enough"
Jimmy Castor Bunch - "A Groove Will Make You Move"
Eumir Deodato Feat. Al Jarreau - "Double Face"
Steely Dan - "Babylon Sisters"
Rotary Connection - "I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun"
Pat Metheny Group - "Here To Stay"


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment