Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Jam-On The Groove - Saturday, September 11th, 2010

September 11th Podcast

Dogtrane mashes the hell out of some Disco, House and Nu Disco, churning the up with all kinds of left field goodies and things! I think I heard some Abba and even a little John Lennon? Or was that Paul McCartney? Mixed with Disco? And Pleasure? Seriously? Yes, he has the 3 turntable madness goin' on! Not to be missed!

I then got into it with some AfroBeat, some classic Funk, some Funky Jazz, and some mellowed out grooves. Here's my playlist:

Fela Kuti - "Shuffering And Shmiling"
Steely Dan - "F.M."
Ohio Players - "Funky Worm"
Rotary Connection - "I Am The Black Gold Of The Sun"
Roy Ayers Ubiquity - "Fikisha"
Abebi Stafford & Bayorythm - "Naima"
Bobby Caldwell - "What You Won't Do For Love"
Stevie Wonder - "Golden Lady"
Santana - "Light Of Life"
Groove Collective - "Drunken Master"
Zero 7 - "Passing By"
LTJ Bukem - "Rhodes To Freedom"

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment