Saturday, August 21, 2010

Jam-On The Groove - Saturday, August 14th, 2010

August 14th Podcast

Dogtrane transformed into DJ Soultrane today, dusting off my (and my MOTHER'S) old 45s and taking us on a journey through Soul classics of the '70s and '60s! There was plenty of ohhing and ahhing in the chatroom as he spinned an amazing set of fantastic music! Not to be missed!!!

I then followed with a nice deep eclectic set of funk, jazzy yet variety filled music. My best set of the new format to date! Here's my playlist:

Solaris - "How Far"
Herbie Hancock - "Chameleon"
Jamiroquai - "Butterfly"
Dexter Wansel - "Life On Mars"
Soul Bossa Trio - "Naima"
John Beltran Feat. Sol Set - "Aztec Girl"
Santana - "When I Look In Your Eyes"
Sergio Mendes & The New Brazil 77 - "The Real Thing"
Fela Kuti & Afrika 70 - "Gentleman"


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment