Friday, July 23, 2010

Jam-On The Groove - Saturday, March 20th, 2010

March 20th Podcast

Well, just doing maintenance and catching up with the podcasts of the shows that we did following the Chilly B Tribute show. I was totally bummed out and out of it following Chilly's passing and never did find the time or strength to list these podcasts, even though the shows were uploaded.

In truth, I had grown weary of my end of the format, and had indeed found that playing most of the Nu Electro had helped to put me in a rut creatively. I was almost relieved to have the excuse to cancel the shows after Dogtrane ruptured his Achilles Tendon.

We will be back Saturday the 24th of July with all new shows and I will be going back to the original format of playing ALL kinds of DOPE music for my segment! Expect PLENTY of Funk and Jazz, but there will still be some Electro as well from time to time along with plenty of other stuff! As long as it's DOPE!

Here you go. No playlists, sorry!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment