Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jam-On The Groove - Saturday, May 30th 2009

Dogtrane took a leave of absence and set off on a crate-digging expedition to Brooklyn this weekend and left me to my own devices.  So, I decided to do a full 2 hour Electro show!

To fill in the first hour I dropped an extraordinary Electro mix from 2004 by Volum!  It is a must hear!  I then followed with some choice cuts, emphasizing on originality and ending with 3 brand new,  exemplary, melodic Electro masterpieces, "Fragile" by Microthol on Trust, "Neon Parallels" by Biepang on Open Concept, and "Lia" by Electronic Confessions on Machinen Musik.

Oh, and I played the brand new Street Sounds Electro Chart #1, "Programmed 4 L.O.V.E." by Newcleus.  Woohooo!

Don't worry, DJ Dogtrane will be back next week with his maniacal mash-up mayhem!  Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment